Bret “The Hitman” Hart took to social media this week to reveal some unfortunate news about his health.
The WWE Hall Of Fame legend posted a photo and statement on his official Instagram page on Thursday to announce that he has been diagnosed with skin cancer.
“Goal for 2020 and beyond: wear more sunscreen,” wrote the Canadian icon along with a photo of a blemish on his shoulder. “Basal cell carcinoma removal scheduled soon.”
The Hitman finished his statement by attempting to turn his negative into a positive by using his situation and his celebrity to remind fans to “look after their health and get checked.”
“Another opportunity to remind everyone to look after your health and #getchecked,” Hart concluded.
Check out Bret Hart’s Instagram post below.
View this post on Instagram
Goal for 2020 and beyond: wear more sunscreen! Basal cell carcinoma removal scheduled soon. Another opportunity to remind everyone to look after your health and #getchecked.
Click Here: New Zealand rugby store
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* – WWE Re-Names & Re-Designs NXT Title To Set Up TOP Women’s Match, Star-Making Moment At WrestleMania 36 …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom