FOX Sports sent us the following, touting the success of last night’s debut of Friday Night Smackdown on their platform:
*Ratings do not include DISH or Sling in many markets due to their blackout of FOX stations and networks.
The debut of FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN peaked at more than 4 million viewers on FOX, the most-watched @WWE telecast in almost two years📈 pic.twitter.com/vQ1tZubRNg
— FOX Sports PR (@FOXSportsPR) October 5, 2019
- How Much Per Year Is Braun Strowman, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Paid By WWE? Exact Numbers!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom