WWE’s stock is doing very well right now and some executives including Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn recently sold off a lot of their shares. According to SEC’s recent posted filings, a number of WWE Executives unloaded stocks while prices were at $82.92 a share. Prices of WWE stock dipped yesterday morning to $81.05, but leveled out at $82.52 a share at market close. WWE Executives sold a total combined amount of stock shares worth $160,807,208.
WWE stock prices have risen steadily since the deal with FOX Sports was announced. SmackDown Live will begin airing on FOX every Friday starting in October 2019 on a five-year deal $1 billion deal.
Vince McMahon sold 3.34 million shares of WWE stock in December 2017 to fund Alpha Entertainment for the 2020 rebirth of the XFL football league. At the time, McMahon unloaded his shares at $32 apiece for an estimated $100 million dollars. If he would have waited and sold his shares with the rest of these executives, he would have made around $276,952,800 million to start the new XFL.
You can check out the list of The WWE Executives & the amount of WWE stock they sold below:
– Executive Vice President, Television Production, Kevin Dunn: 122,926 shares for $10,193,023.90
– Co-President, Michelle Wilson: 121,181 shares for $10,048,328.50
– Co-President, George Barrios: 120,546 shares for $9,995,474.32
– Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon Levesque: 17,373 shares for $1,440,569.16
– Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative, Paul Levesque (Triple H): 17,272 shares for $1,432194.24
– President, WWE Studios, Michael Luisi: 16,579 shares for $1,374,730,68
– Corporate Controller, Mark Kowal: 4,913 shares for $407,385.96