— According to a report by Mike Johnson at pwinsider.com, the chances of WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland returning to the ring appear to be positive. Edge has signed a new contract with the company that includes a generous upside and has recently been spotted in Pittsburgh – where WWE’s chief doctor is located – presumably to be evaluated so that he can officially be cleared to wrestle. The report adds that a likely return destination for Edge would be the 2020 Royal Rumble and that beyond that he would likely wrestle in a few key matches at some of the more major WWE PPVs.
— Edge for his part has gone on social media to deny the reports, but that is to be fully expected, and internally, there is a strong belief that he’s on his way back. For more on this story, check out our post from October HERE.
- SPOILER VIDEOS: Tony Khan Delivers Stunner To Shawn Spears In AEW Dark Segment, Colt Cabana Makes AEW Debut
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom