— The numbers are in for NXT’s inaugural show on the USA Network Wednesday and it topped one million viewers, which was considered sort of an internal benchmark within the industry. The show drew 1.179 million viewers, placing it 4th in the 18-49 demographic behind American Horror Story which snagged the top spot. The NXT show also just managed to squeeze into the top 20 shows on cable last night.
— Ratings for the show over the next two or three weeks will continue to be examined closely as NXT has one more week of running unopposed before AEW’s debut on TNT on October 4. After that, it will be interesting to see how each of those shows maintains viewers as we wrap up 2019.
For videos and photos of all of the action from NXT TV On USA Network from hour one, as well as NXT TV On WWE Network from hour two, click here. For backstage photos and videos, including the production team working during the show in the control room, Triple H and Shawn Michaels hanging out backstage and more, click here.
If you missed the historic inaugural episode of NXT TV On USA Network from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida on Wednesday night, check out our detailed results at this link: NXT TV On USA Network Results From Winter Park, FL. (9/18/2019)
- VIDEOS: Chris Jericho Helps “Cripple Threat” Ryan Niemiller On NBC’s America’s Got Talent …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: West Coast Eagles Guernsey