Online betting site 5dimes has released the opening betting lines for Sunday’s WWE Fastlane pay-per-view. The odds typically have a high level of accuracy in predicting match results, subject to change once the ‘late money’ comes in in the days leading up to the show.
– Roman Reigns is a -475 favorite of Daniel Bryan.
– John Cena and US Champion Rusev are essentially even, a sign that WWE could be booking some sort of a non-finish.
– Dean Ambrose -280 favorite over IC Champion Bad News Barrett.
– Tag Team Champions The Usos are -210 favorites over Tyson Kidd & Cesaro.
– Divas Champion Nikki Bella is a -185 favorite over Paige.
We’ll post an update if the betting lines change significantly before Sunday.
* BROCK LESNAR Staying With WWE After WrestleMania? Insider Update