Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Kurt and Karen Angle have alot of booking freedom over their own segments and angles. According to one source, if the Angles have nd idea, 9 times out of 10 it will be used even if it is thought to be a bad idea.
– As previously mentioned Vince Russo has been booking most of what is seen on iMPACT!. According to numerous sources Jeff Jarrett comes up with the feuds and matches he wants and then gives Vince the task of setting up the angles and storylines around them.
– The match agents (“producers”) in TNA currently include Glen Gilberti (Disco Inferno), Scott D’amore, D’Lo Brown and Pat Kenney (Simon Diamond) while one of the members of Phi Delta Slam is currently working the gorilla position.
– Most of the Abyss/Mitchell/Mesias storyline was booked by Mantell with ideas from Abyss.
– Brother Ray booked alot of Team 3D and Devine’s feud with Machismo and The Motorcity Machine Guns.
SAMOA JOE Leaving TNA in JUNE?! Is WWE An Option? Full Story [>]