WWE released their Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Proxy Statement on Wednesday, showing how much Shane McMahon is being paid for his return to the company.
Shane, who is a former executive officer and perfomer with the company, reportedly has yet to sign a deal, but is expected to be paid in excess of $120,000 for his services. His exact services and earnings will be disclosed in next year’s proxy statement.
The report also detailed how much the company’s top executives were paid in 2015:
- Vince McMahon – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: $3.3 million
- Michelle Wilson – Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer: $4.5 million
- George Barrios – Chief Strategy & Financial Officer: $4.5 million
- Paul Levesque – EVP, Talent, Live Events & Creative: $3.1 million
- Kevin Dunn – Executive Producer & Chief Global Television Production: $4.7 million
Stephanie McMahon’s earnings were not listed.
- Backstage News On Shane McMahon’s Return To WWE